Nutrition Congress is a one day virtual event that focuses on animal nutrition, taking a close look at different diets, strategies and nutritional requirements.
Veterinary nurses are regularly involved with animal nutrition in veterinary practice, from advising pet owners on what to feed their pets and delivering weight loss clinics, to providing nutritional support to hospitalised animals.
This congress offers 7 hours of evidenced CPD and aims to increase your knowledge and confidence in a variety of nutritional topics. We will be welcoming expert speakers to deliver lectures on:
- Senior Feline Nutrition
- Cardiac Diets
- Pet Obesity and Communicating with Owners
- Raw Feeding
- Nutrition for Exotics
Who should attend?
Veterinary nurses looking to develop their knowledge of animal nutrition. This congress will be particularly useful if you’re:
- Looking to improve the nutritional advice you give to clients
- Interested in learning more about feline nutrition, cardiac diets, pet obesity, raw feeding or nutrition for exotics
- Aiming to specialise in animal nutrition
- Aiming to progress within your role
- Interested in keeping up-to-date with everything happening in the industry
- Listen to lectures from a range of speakers who will be sharing their experiences and knowledge Download the full agenda here
- Q&A sessions mean your questions will be answered by the speakers themselves Find out who is speaking at congress
- Gain practical takeaways that you can implement in your practice
- Gain information, product knowledge and offers from our virtual exhibitors View the exhibitors
- Earn 7 hours of evidenced CPD
- Gain online access to recordings of all the lectures and lectures from previous congresses up until the next event
*Prices displayed are inclusive of VAT*